- First Practice! The first practice of the year is August 16th, 2021 at 3 pm. Students will gather in the main gym. Please have your physical on file with the office.
- Remind.com: Remind is an app used by the coaching staff to communicate with parents! It is free, easy to use, and helps the coaches communicate practice changes, weather cancellations, travel times from meets, results, and more. Sign up for remind using this link: https://www.remind.com/join/tjxc1600
- Interested in joining the team? Click here to sign up for the 2021 - 2022 season!
Uniforms & Equipment
- All athletes need to purchase a uniform from Blythe's Athletics (2810 N. Calumet Ave. Valparaiso, IN 46383). These uniforms can be used in both cross country and track thru the 8th-grade seasons, so buy them a little loose!
- Training Shoes: You need the proper shoes to stay healthy. Cross Country puts a lot of miles on your legs quickly and will result in injury if your body is not properly supported. Please visit the Extra Mile Fitness Company @ https://www.exmico.com/ and have them consult you on proper footwear for your season.
- Spikes: Racing spikes are a great way to step up your running, especially if you are serious about pursuing cross-country in high school. Click here to learn about which pair is right for you! SPIKES SHOULD NOT BE WORN IN PLACE OF TRAINING SHOES. YOU MUST PURCHASE A PAIR OF TRAINING SHOES FOR PRACTICE AND WARMUPS.