- SUMMER TRAINING 2022: Summer training will begin on July 5th, 2022 @ 9 am. Training will take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays and last for about 45 minutes to an hour. Join us by the TJ track! Please email Coach Warke with questions.
- Remind.com: Remind is an app used by the coaching staff to communicate with parents! It is free, easy to use, and quickly notifies users about practice changes, weather cancellations, travel times from meets, results, and more. Sign up for Remind.com using this link: https://www.remind.com/join/tjxc2022
- Interested in joining the team? Click here to sign up for the 2022 - 2023 season!
Uniforms & Equipment
- All athletes need to purchase a uniform from Blythe's Athletics (2810 N. Calumet Ave. Valparaiso, IN 46383). These uniforms can be used in both cross country and track thru the 8th-grade seasons, so buy them a little loose!
- Training Shoes: You need the proper shoes to stay healthy. Cross Country puts a lot of miles on your legs quickly and will result in injury if your body is not properly supported. Please visit the Extra Mile Fitness Company @ https://www.exmico.com/ and have them consult you on proper footwear for your season.
- Spikes: Racing spikes are a great way to step up your running, especially if you are serious about pursuing cross-country in high school. Click here to learn about which pair is right for you! SPIKES SHOULD BE WORN DURING RACES ONLY. YOU MUST PURCHASE A PAIR OF TRAINING SHOES FOR PRACTICE AND WARMUPS.
2022 - 2023 Roster
|Girls XC||Grade||Boys XC||Grade|
Girls Head Coach: Lori Tonne | [email protected]
Boys Head Coach: Collin Warke | [email protected]po.k12.in.us