- SUMMER CONDITIONING! Any 7th or 8th-grade girls who wish to train over the summer can come to TJMS @ 8:15 am for our summer program! It is $40 to sign up. You need a physical on file with the main office to participate! Open Gym is available Monday thru Thursday at TJMS. Come through door 6! Please email Coach Bunton or Pendleton with questions.
- Remind.com: Remind is an app used by the coaching staff to communicate with parents! It is free, easy to use, and helps the coaches communicate practice changes, weather cancellations, travel times from games, results, and more. Sign up for remind using this link:
- Interested in joining the team? Click here to sign up!
- Any athlete who will not be traveling home from competitions must fill out a travel release form. All forms must be signed and returned 24 hours before the date of the competition. Athletes who do not fill out this form must ride the bus back to the school.
Uniforms & Equipment
- All athletes are provided with a uniform that they will use throughout the season. These uniforms are returned at the end of the season.
- Basketball shoes are required for all athletes and must be provided by the athlete. Proper footwear prevents injuries as well as enhances your level of play. Need help choosing the right pair? Click here for more information.
Team Game Schedules