Football at TJMS is open to any academically eligible 7th or 8th-grade student during the beginning of the fall semester. THERE IS NO WEIGHT LIMIT!!!
MUST HAVE's to play/practice/workout?
- Complete Online registration at TJMS
- Complete a physical packet- Please note this is more than just a physical from a physician. PHYSICAL PACKET 2022
- Register with Coach Ledbetter as soon as possible. [email protected]
Important Team Updates
- If you are interested in becoming a part of the TJMS football team, please sign up on your grade level Canvas page.
- Mandatory practices will begin on August 1st (M - F from 5 to 7 pm). Once school starts, practices will be directly after school until 5:15 PM.
- Want to be up to date with TJMS Football? Download the app "TeamApp" and search for "Thomas Jefferson Football."
Uniforms and Equipment
Athletes need to provide the following equipment for practices and games:
- Football cleats
*All items can be found at a general sports store like Dick's Sporting Goods.
All other gear will be provided by TJMS.
Football Coaching Staff
- Head Coach 8th Grade: Erik Ledbetter | [email protected]
- Head Coach 7th Grade: Jim MacKenzie | [email protected]
- Assistant Coaches:
- Kevin Kosek
- Tim Leyden
- Marc Veen
- Ryan Wall
Please direct all questions to Coach Ledbetter!
Travel Release Form