Football at TJMS is open to any academically eligible 7th or 8th-grade student during the beginning of the fall semester. All athletes must be at or exceed the weight limit of 90lbs. Sign-up below!
Important Team Updates
- Join the team!
- If you are interested in becoming a part of the TJMS football team, please use this form to sign up!
- Summer Conditioning
- Summer training will begin for all athletes on July 6th from 10:00 - 11:30 am at TJMS. This training is optional but highly recommended. Practices will take place every Tuesday and Thursday.
- You must have a CURRENT PHYSICAL on file with the office before participating.
- Mandatory practices will begin August 2nd (M - F from 5 to 7 pm)
- Want to be up to date with TJMS Football? Sign-up for our TeamApp!
Uniforms and Equipment
- Athletes need to provide the following equipment for practices and games:
- Football cleats
*All items can be found at a general sports store like Dick's Sporting Goods.
All other gear will be provided by TJMS.
Football Coaching Staff
- Head Coach: Erik Ledbetter | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Coaches:
- Kevin Kosek
- Tim Leyden
- Jim Mackenzie
- Marc Veen
- Ryan Wall
Please direct all questions to Coach Ledbetter!
Team Game Schedules
Travel Release Form